Monday, June 14, 2010

MY NEW BABY

 
Let me introduce you to my new baby DAISY MAYE. Isn't she just too cute?
There's a bit of a story behind this but long story as short as I can get it and you still understand, here it is.
One day Mom and I went to Wal Mart to get a few things and these kids were giving away dogs.
Well she and I both got one. A few weeks later her little baby was hit by a car and killed.
Being so sad for her and Dad I decided to give them my dog so Daddy would still have a buddy.
A few weeks after that is when Des got Daisy Maye.
She came to live with us after Destiney got her, and realized it was too much to handle along with
taking care of two babies right now. So I was the lucky one to get her and she's just a joy.
She's a full blood Yorkie and I placed her next to my tv remote so you can tell how small she is.


I finally got her still enough to snap this picture for you. LOL You have no clue
how many pics I snapped before I finally got a clear one.


And yes I just had to share this one. She's saying OK lady
are you still looking at me? LOL Love this shot.
And that's all she wrote, I'm in love and she's my new baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! {I love that last pic, too - great expression}
    Congrats!
    ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you very much for your sweet comment...and I love u too. Remember, every day can be an adventure...take your camera everywhere with ya...
    that puppy is just too cha cha for words...
    later,
    mom xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I do love your comments Thanks so much!