Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BLOGGERETTE SORORITY CARD

If you're a blogger be sure to click on the link in my sidebar and join
the Bloggerette Sorority.


I was too late finding the site and missed the big RUSH but wanted
to do the project anyway. We got the picture above and were asked
to make something using it.


I made this card. I do believe it turned out pretty nice and will be saving it
for something special.


Oh yeah.....we had to take a picture of ourselves with our project.
LOL Here I am early this morning DH snapped the pic for me.
This is in my office so please excuse the mess on the walls, I have a digital
art site and I take lots of notes....But this is the way I am most days.
No makeup, hair pulled back and pulled up in back, comfy t-shirt and shorts.
And life goes on in my neck of the woods.

5 comments:

  1. I really do think you are talented making cards, and you look so cuteeee holding your creation.
    I love and admire you so much...
    huggies,
    mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet another sista from our sorority! Glad you joined.

    Terrie - Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from New Jersey! Glad to meet another sister.
    Hugz,
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you sister. I'm a bit late in getting here making my way down the list, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your RUSH project. Nice to meet you, sista!

    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I do love your comments Thanks so much!