Sunday, March 28, 2010

SALVATION ARMY FIND






OHHHHH YEAH..... I did!! Found these little treasures
at the Salvation Army one day while goofing off with mom.
The pink caught my eye from across the room. I thought to
myself..."self those are probably plastic anyway" but after
a few minutes I went over and found they were glass!!!!
Well my friends I just grabbed those little babies thinking
they're probably going to be more than what I can pay right
now but they were only $1.25 each, and yes I brought them
right home with me. LOL










Here is a close up of the pattern on them....they are just
perfect for me. Oh and btw DD Destiney thought they
were perfect too and she got a better deal than I did!!!
She took one of them home with her for FREE!!!!
LOL I really didn't mind because now she had to bring
me food in it when we all get together so was a good
trade in the end.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love your comments Thanks so much!