Monday, March 29, 2010

IN THE MAIL


A couple weeks back I ordered these beautiful houses from ebay. I had been to town
with hubby and daughter trying to take care of some business. I wasn't feeling well
and was having one of those days where nothing was going right and was just feeling blah,
when we pulled in the driveway and two huge boxes sat on the porch steps.
These darling houses were just part of the delivery and I fully intended on painting
at least some on them today but alas my new insulin shots made me sick sick sick this morning
so i've just been laying in bed trying to keep the tummy still.
I wanted to post the pic anyway so you could see how sweet they are and as soon
as I can paint them will be showing you the finished items.
Hugs till next time, Annette

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love your comments Thanks so much!