Friday, July 16, 2010

THE SOUND OF RUSHING WATER


The other day after a good, long, hard rain it was nice outside so I wandered out for a walk.
While standing in the yard I heard the sound of rushing water and knew right away where it was
coming from.  We have a creek that runs behind our house and it's been dry for a good while
but after the rain we had rushing water so I went on the hunt for a good clear spot to get some
pictures.


I love rain and stormy weather and so the rushing water was just a added blessing for me.

This plant/weed is a real buggar.   It's called a Bull Thistle and they do give ya a good sting
if you happen to walk in to one.  I found this one on my way back home from exploring the
creek.  When we were kids my older sister jumped right in the middle of one of these.


Just look at those darn needles.  If you ever see one of these steer clear.
I'm sure the look of it alone would keep you away.
So sorry it's been a while since I posted.  I've been really sick and am just now starting to feel
myself again.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Annette to hear you have been sick. I have real bad days myself.
    Miss you
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I do love your comments Thanks so much!