Friday, September 10, 2010

WHILE LOOKING THROUGH PHOTOS

  
I found these pictures of myself as I was growing up and thought...
Hey someone might be interested in seeing these?
I have no clue how old I am in most of these so I'll leave the guessing
up to you.  *snicker*

  
*Giggles*  Don't I just look so happy in this first photo?

  

  
Second photo here is when I was expecting my first daughter.  I know I was 19 here.

  
Right after the birth of Destiney.      Me at Britt's wedding.


Here I am present day, age 47 with my three beautiful daughters.
Cheyenne top left,  Brittanie bottom left, Destiney top right,
and me bottom right.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of me through the years,  boy oh boy
how age changes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love your comments Thanks so much!