Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OH SO SWEET PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

Rainy days are the best days for making homemade cookies.
It's been coming down here all day like a flood and we've been playing in the kitchen.
We made the best Peanut Butter cookies EVER!!!

I'm sure you want a bite so since I can't ship them to you, I'm
gonna share the recipe with ya!

Here they are ready to hit the oven and Tyler is lurking waiting on the first
batch to come out.

And here they are warm and sweet and ready to eat.
Tyler got the first cookie and then sis had to try them too. *giggles*
So we baked all day and this is what the babies did all day.

I may have shared this recipe before but if I did it's worth
repeating so here it is
EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
mix all ingredients and bake until golden brown around edges.

Check out the cookie on Kinseys little cheeks!


And Tyler was just a flood with joy.  LOL

4 comments:

  1. I will be baking them tomorrow Thank you

    Love you
    Debra Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know what you think of them Deb they remind me of the center of a reeses peanut butter cup love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious, and I know they are from personal experience...grin!!!
    I'll be over in a bit to get mine and kiss the babies...
    mucho love,
    mom xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I do love your comments Thanks so much!