Friday, September 24, 2010

AGAIN IN THE KITCHEN

Today I spent part of my day in the kitchen making cookies for my grandies.
On the menu was a new recipe from my good friend Jean!
Chocolate chip sugar cookie balls

Here is what they looked like fresh eeewy, gooey, yummy chocolate chip cookies.
And wouldn't you know it....now I can't find the recipe to share but trust me
they were GOOD!!

OOOOh yeah grandie were over and my little helper was ready to go.


Check out that smile and papa waiting for cookies.
btw:  Pay no attention to the mess in the background please.
Come on...you know how messy it gets when you're creating. *giggle*

I just addore this little face when we're baking together.
And what would make this happy face you ask?

Yes....you know us too well. 

Caught with his hand in the cookie dough picking out the chocolate chips and eating them.


And here is the dreaded face grammies hate to see,
When mommy says you've had enough and takes the cookie dough away.
I love cookies and love baking but this little fella is the star of the day!


1 comment:

  1. I saw those on the table at our picnic, and I fooled around and never got one. And you lost the recipe...call Jean...hurry!!!
    Mom...sigh!

    ReplyDelete

I do love your comments Thanks so much!