Thursday, January 14, 2010

TRASH TO TREASURE BANGLE BRACELETS



Ever wish you could wear bangle bracelets but could never find any to fit?
I think I have the solution for you. While crafting items for my daughters wedding I found
I was left with several of these plastic rings from the double sided tape we used.
So while just messing around I just slipped them over my hand onto my wrist until I finished
cleaning our mess. Then while slipping them off my wrist to throw away I thought to myself.
Self.......why couldn't you make some bangle bracelets out of these?
So I sat down and started playing and below is what I came up with.



First I went through my papers and found some scraps I really liked.
Then just put the paper on the edge of my desk and tore strips approx. 1/2 inch in width.
I tore several to make sure there were enough to go all around the ring.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love your comments Thanks so much!