Thursday, January 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS PROJECT


Hello all, I know it's been a while since I made a new post, but with
God's help I'm sure gonna try to do better this year.
Wanted to share with ya my Christmas project for this year.
It's a cross stitch called THE CHRISTMAS KISS.
I love cross stitch but hadn't been able to do it in years.
I had a hand shaking problem that plagued me for several years
and took from me my favorite hobby but suddenly it is better
and what was the first thing I did when I realized I wasn't shaking as much?
You guessed it grabbed me up some fabric and found a pattern and here it
is finished, framed, and ready to hang on my wall! LOL If I can find room on a wall
to hang it.
Yes I did find room!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love your comments Thanks so much!