Wednesday, December 9, 2009

YARD SALE FINDS


OOOOOHHHHH yes! Love Mary Engelbreit and I collect tea pots
so when I saw this addorable M.E. tea pot bank wellllll I just had to have it.
Mom had gone to this sale earlier in the day and then told me and Des about it
and we all jumped in the car and went back. Got this little beauty for only $1.50

The Des found this little M.E. gal having tea (a bank also) and got it for me for a meer
$2.00!!!!! and the little tea pot pic or recipe holder I grabbed last minute for only $.50 I
couldn't believe the deals we got at this sale.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are the queen of finding the great stuff, you have the gift and the eye for bargains.
    Loving your blog, keep it up, kiddo.
    Huggies,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I do love your comments Thanks so much!