Sunday, October 25, 2009

YO YO DREAMING




This is the start of my Yo Yo table cloth. I'm a member
of a very sweet message board and this past summer
we did a Yo Yo swap. These are from all over the country,
but some are mine.

At first i must confess I thought.....now......what am I gonna
do with these. Then it hit me that I want to use them to
make a tablecloth for my country kitchen so I started to
sew them together. Now you've probably been wondering
why I titled this Yo Yo dreaming LOL well if you ever
tried sewing all these little circles together one by one you'll
figure it out. LOL This is gonna take a while to finish so
I'm dreaming of the day I get it finished and when I do
I'll definatley post it her because it'll be quit the accomplishment
for me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun,I have seen spreads done with yo-yo's and they are so pretty...
    hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete

I do love your comments Thanks so much!